CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Reading, Reading & More Reading


We haven't had Cable for almost a year and I really haven't missed it. My kids and I are finding more productive things to do besides sit and watch TV. I am not opposed to watching TV and think its fine in moderation..but I was finding that all my kids wanted to do was watch TV all day. What have I been doing without cable? I have been READING & READING! One of the books I just finished the Book "The Undaunted" by Gerald N. Lund. Might I add it is an 800 page book. I highly reccomend this book! It has a little bit of adventure, romance and talks about all the sacrifices that these "Hole in the Rock Pioneers" made. What a great story!

1 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

Brooke - you are awesome!!! I read this book too! I loved it! It did take me a while to get hooked by it but once they decided to head to America I was hooked and could not put it down! Have you read Sarah Palin's book? It is even better!