CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In case you didn't get a Christmas Card....

In case I didn't get a Christmas Card to you...here are some pictures that my friend took (thanks Bridgette) out at my Grandparents Farm. They really made our Christmas Card this year!
Sitting inside of a Tractor Tire...

Lauren loves her pink cowgirl boots...


she loves to pose for the camera ( I think she takes after me)...


Aren't they cute?


And Handsome....


Clay loves horses and can ride this one bareback, with my dads help!






3 comments:

The Karafa Family said...

I am coming out of blog lurkdom for 2010! Your family is too cute!

Darice said...

Brooke- these pictures of Clay and Lauren are SO CUTE! If I had pink cowgirl boots, I would love them too!

A Farmer's Wife said...

Brooke - your kids are SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Just like their Mama!!! Thank you for posting these pictures and for the cinnamon roll recipe! You are awesome! Happy New Year!