I am going to start with Friday...which I spent all day making my homemade cinnamon rolls...to hand out to some friends...which were soo very good...and now after eating more than I should of... you could say I have got bigger "BUNS"!

Saturday was an all day event and we started with a Christmas Party with Dallas's Family... we didn't get to stay very long... and was sad we had to miss the part when his sweet Grandma sings "Poor Jack". Then off to the Suns Game to meet my family. My Grandma gets boxed seats once a year so this year the "married grandkids" had the privelage of going. It was so nice to sit in our own little area and be able to mingle, watch the game, and OMG EAT! We had soo much food and a dessert cart with so many choices...again with the "BUNS". By the time we left the game, picked up the kids and watched a little bit of a movie we didn't get to bed till after one!
This was my favorite part of the game...watching "The Golden Grannies" they were a crack up and could really dance... I think my Grandma wants to try out next year!Sunday had to be up to make it to eight o'clock church...didn't get there until 9:00...just in time to teach my class...had another Christmas Party with Dallas's other side of the family...finally we are home...my house is a wreck...this is what happens when you have busy weekend and no time to clean up... we have had so much hussle and bussle this weekend I look forward to having a break for a few days before everything starts again! So much to do still but am so looking forward to Christmas! Even though busy weekends are soo hard... I love that we get to be with our family and friends!
I showed Mr. Krueger's Christmas today in class. I think my little class enjoyed it. It has a great Christmas Message! To order a free copy of one click here

I showed Mr. Krueger's Christmas today in class. I think my little class enjoyed it. It has a great Christmas Message! To order a free copy of one click here
2 comments:
Brooke - your cinnamon rolls look DELICIOUS! Would you please share your recipe with me? Thank you!!! Merry Christmas!
I wish I was your neighbor - those cinnamon rolls look fabulous! Hey can you send me your address?
Thanks!
Post a Comment