CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Great Fruit & Veggie Rinse


Parasites, along with enviromental toxicty, are one of the leading casues of diseases. Eating raw foods not washed with a fruit & vegetable rinse always increases the risks of parasites. Soaking fruit & veggies in Sunriders Fruit & Vegetable rinse kills parasites, bacteria, fungus, removes wax, and neutralizes pesticides and herbicides. This Fruit & Veggie rinse is so safe that it can even be consumed internally when dilluted! Watch this demo with broccoli here. I have tried this myself at home to make sure it really works and WOW it comes out the same way as it did in the demo! I just thought I would share this info with everyone. If you are intrested in getting a bottle of this great stuff please email me @ brookeheiden@hotmail.com

0 comments: