The finished product.!I love fresh Cranberry Juice especially because it is the real thing! As you can see in the picture Clay & Lauren love to help me do this it is fun for them to put the ingreidents in the juicer and watch what comes out. Usually it is full of diffrent vibrant colors depending on what fruits or veggies are used and they think this is pretty cool! They love to drink what they just made and I don't feel bad about letting them because it is FRESH! At Costco right now they have some nice looking cranberries for a reasonable price. For those of you who have a juicer this is my recipe
for fresh Cran-Apple Juice:
1 cup cranberries
2-3 apples (depending on how sweet you like it)
Juice the cranberries and apples and you've got Cran-Apple Juice!
If you are looking for another good recipe with Cranberries here is a healthy one from Elana's Pantry (One of my favorite places to get recipes). Tart & Tangy Cranberry Bars click here to view it.

2 comments:
Believe it or not there is a cranberry farm just a few minutes away from where we live....I LOVE fresh juice, I need to try your recipe!
Fresh cranberry juice is so delicious! :) Your Clay is such a sweetheart. I'm so lucky to be his primary teacher, and was happy to stumble upon your blog today. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment