CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our Trip to San Diego






Our family was in desperate need of a vacation!! We got to go spend time with Dallas' family in Mission Beach. Might I add in Beach House (something that I have always wanted to do). Clay was excited about seeing the beach! Not only did he get to see the beach for the first time but he also got to be there with his best friend Ty. Ty's family was vacationing there the same time we were. That was probably one of his happiest moments. Lauren had sand for breakfast and lunch ( I couldn't keep it out of her mouth)! Dallas, his dad and sister took surfing lessons. I think that will be Dallas' first and last surfing lesson, he was sooo soar the next day. We had such a good time with our family and Ty's Family, we were not ready to come back to reality!!

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

It was so fun to meet up with you guys! Thanks for letting us join your group! I'm so glad our boys are best friends & that despite the move, they are still able to spend time together(because that means I get to spend time with you too)! Looking forward to seeing you all soon! ps. your blog is looking so cute!

Kimberly Davis said...

I seriously would pay big bucks to watch Dallas learn how to Surf...I wish I was there just to hear the stories!