




That is right, our little Baby Lauren is one! We celebrated her Birthday this weekend. We ordered her a specialty cake from Mama Tuckers's Doughnut & Cake Shop (It was delicious!). She was happy to wake up to her new pink ride along horse, along with her new clothes and pajamas! Clay was not so sure about all of this, he thought the celebration and presents were for him. Although, he did tell Lauren Happy Birthday and gave her a kiss.
5 comments:
she looks so grown up and still exactly like clay!
I can't believe she is one already. She is adorable and I am glad to hear that she loved getting clothes as much as I do.
she is too dang cute! I can't believe it's already been a year. Time goes so fast. It looks like you guys are having fun in Roswell.
Hey! You are so cute, we miss you guys! I wish we could be closer to that part of the family! I can't believe she is one! crazy! how is life?
Hey, Brooke. I found your blog from Brooke. I hope that you don't mind me checking it out! Your kids are so cute. It is crazy that our babies are turning 1already! I Hope you are doing well. It was nice to see you on your long visit home!
Post a Comment