



I have to say after Clay was out of school, I was a little nervous about having him home everyday and entertaining him. I have to be honest, I really wasn't looking forward to it!
But now that it is summer we are having a blast! We started the summer off with a Family Reunion in Williams (pics soon to come), since then we have been swimming, splash park, summer reading program, having fun with friends, and anything else that is free! We have been swimming so much that Clay has now learned to swim by himself! This is great for him and me! So far this has been a great summer!


Remember Sheila who got married in September? The Wedding in La Jolla that Clay & I were in. Well, now she is preggo with her first! She came down for her baby shower and I just thought I would through in a couple picks of her and us! Isn't she one of the cutest preggo mamas you've ever seen?
3 comments:
Such cute pictures! :) Congrats to Clay on his Preschool Graduation!
YAY for Clay! Sounds like you're having a wonderful summer! Your kids are ADORABLE and you look beautiful!!!
Love the pictures! You always look amazing Brooke! I can't believe Clay's graduating! Tell him Congrats for us! Hope your summer is full of wonderful adventures!
Post a Comment