CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

We have been busy...
busy with friends.

This is Lauren's Best Friend Sydney. They are pretty cute...


and their glasses too.



They love to play purses, babies, barbies, makeup, hair and did I mention dress up!



The tutu Sydney was wearing was mine when I was little. My cousin had a matching one that was white and we did this too.

My friend Bridgette (Sydney's & Ty's mom) & I trade kids sometimes... she usually takes the boys (Ty & Clay) and I take the girls! We are all very happy with this arrangment!

These girls are always so good for me! All they like to do is have fun!




2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

They are such cuties in their darling dress up fun!

Bridgette said...

Cute picts Brooke. I love our darling little girly girls. Ready for another trade? Just say the word!