
I just got done reading "The Duggars 20 & Counting". First I want to give kuddos to this mom for having 18 kids. I have NO idea how someone is able to do this and still be able to keep her sanity..because not only do you have 18 kids but those kids are going to have kids and pretty soon your gonna have 100 grandkids! Jim Bob & Michelle (the parents) do have some great advice on raising kids ( I would think so after having soo many). I loved reading about how they were able to run such an orderly home with such a big family! What an interesting book with great tips!!
2 comments:
WOW!!! 18 kids!!! I bet this was a wonderful book! My Dad gave LD & me a good parenting book - "Raising Up A Family Unto The Lord" by Gene R. Cook - FABULOUS if you get a chance! THANK YOU for sharing your reading experiences!!! I love it!!!
18 Kids - I can't handle & Afford 3!
I loved your Christmas card this year, your kids look darling!!
Post a Comment