CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

The trip began with stopping in Sedona at this little fishing place. We thought it would be a good break point. The break didn't last very long and we were ready to hit the road for Flagstaff.
One morning while being up north, we went on over to Grandma Jean's Cabin in Williams. I wanted my kids to have the same great memories their, that I did while growing up. It was fun to remember all the fun times my cousins and I had. The only thing missing this year, was Grandpa. The kids got see cousins, ride quads, and run around while I played cards and relaxed!
We stayed at Pop and Grandma's House in Forest Highlands, over the weekend. It is such a great place for families and kids and so much to do!

0 comments: