CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grandpa
















My dear Grandpa Delmar passed away the day after Christmas. I had traveled a very long day that day to get to him and made it two minutes before he passed. I was able to let him know I was there and say my goodbyes. I know he was waiting for me. He has always been my hero. He was a great man who served his family, church and country. He was longtime farmer who worked very hard for his family. He has always been a great example to all of us. We all loved him and miss him dearly. Here are some photos of us with him.

2 comments:

The Wright's said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandpa. It sounds like you loved him very much and that he loved you. My sympathies go out to you and your family.

Kimberly Davis said...

I'm so sorry, it's never easy losing someone you love!