CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Moving

Sorry about not having any new posts latley. As you all know we have been in the middle of moving and out of town. This has move has been very time consuming and I am just ready to be settled. We also have not set up internet at our new home, it is hard to get internet service where we live being that we are so far out. Keep checking we will have a new post soon. I hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I hope you settle soon. I found you through Amy's blog! shoot me an email and I'll let you into my blog....your 2nd cousin, Haley Dixon Cardita jhcarditaclan@hotmail.com

Shauna said...

I know, moving is so hard! We have moved a bunch! Where are you moving to?

dixon171@gmail.com said...

WHAT THE HECK! I didn't know you guys were moving?? Did Dallas get a new job??